CS 380 Clojure Programming Assignment 1

Assignment date: 22 September 2017

Due date: 6 October 2017

This Clojure programming assignment is kind of unusual. I want you to work your way through the first six files worth of Clojure Koans. Follow the directions on the web page to install and start running the Koans. I suggest you do this on ice, but you are welcome to do it anywhere that you can get it working. Simultaneously, open an edit window with your favorite text editor (which is Emacs, right?) and, as you are asked to, replace the double underscore characters in each statement with an appropriate value that makes the statement true. You are NOT allowed to change anything else about the statements. Often there are many possible correct answers.

When you have successfully made it through the first six files (that is, when running the koans starts you at the beginning of file 7) you are done with this assignment. You will need to print your six Clojure source files, staple them together and hand them in.

I am hoping that just looking at printouts will allow me to grade your assignments reasonably, but please allow for the possibility that I will later ask you to upload your files.