Section 01: MWF 11:30am-12:20pm: VH 1228
The course syllabus is available online.
- There will be one in class exam and a more comprehensive final exam.
- Exam One Terms and Concepts Know these
for Exam One, which is Wednesday, 5 April 2023
- Some potential project topics.
Other topics are definitely negotiable.
- A link to an article that should
explain why I don't allow Sudoku puzzle projects, but might give you ideas
about related topics.
- Project Proposal assignment
Assigned: 1 March 2023, Due: 10 March 2023
- AIMA Github repository (where AIMA is what the cool kids call our Russell/Norvig textbook). A possible source for code to start working with for your project.
- Progress Report 1 for your project
is due by 31 March 2023
- Progress Report 2 for your project
is due by 14 April 2023
Homework and Programming Assignments
- There will be about 6 to 8 homework/programming assignments.
- Homework 0 Assigned: 18 January 2023,
Due: 23 January 2023
- Homework 1 Assigned: 30 January 2023,
Due: 10 February 2023
- Python Assignment 1 Assigned: 6 February
2023, Due: 24 February 2023 (due date updated as of 2/21)
- Python Assignment 2 Assigned: 27 February
2023, Due: 10 March 2023
- Homework 2 Assigned: 22 March 2023,
Due: 31 March 2023
Slides for textbook chapters
Potentially useful links