Section 01: MWF 12:30-1:20pm VH 1328
Online syllabus for this class.
- There will be one in class exam and a comprehensive final.
- Some potential project topics.
Other topics are definitely negotiable.
- A link to an article that should
explain why I don't allow Sudoku puzzle projects, but might give you ideas
about related topics.
- Project Proposal assignment
Assigned: 23 February 2018, Due: 9 March 2018
Homework and Programming Assignments
- There will be about 6 to 8 homework/programming assignments.
- Homework 0 Assigned: 17 January 2018,
Due: 19 January 2018
- Homework 1 Assigned: 26 January 2018,
Due: 7 February 2018
- Python Assignment 1 Assigned: 9 February 2018,
Due: 21 February 2018
- Homework 2 Assigned: 21 February 2018,
Due: 2 March 2018
Slides for textbook chapters
- The Textbook web site
is full of useful stuff.
- Slides for Chapter 1 of textbook (Introduction).
- Slides for Chapter 2 of textbook (Intelligent Agents).
- Slides for Chapter 3 of textbook (Search).
- Slides for Chapter 3b of textbook (Informed Search).
- Slides for Chapter 4 of textbook (Local Search).
- Slides for Chapter 6 of textbook (Constraint Satisfaction Problems).
- Slides for Chapter 5 of textbook (Adversarial Search aka Game Playing).
- Slides for Chapter 20b (neural networks) of textbook.
Potentially useful links