CS 480 Project Progress Report 2

Assigned: 25 March 2022   Due: 8 April 2022

The second progress report for your project will have two main components as described below.

Your final project will be due on Friday, April 22. During class on April 25 through April 29 (and possibly on the 22nd, if necessary), each team will present their project to the class. You will be told more later about what I expect you to hand in on April 22 and what I expect of the presentations.

1. Describe in some detail the algorithmic approach that you are taking. Presumably by this point you will have made significant progress in your actual implementation. Tell me what kind of algorithm you will be using (e.g., alphabeta minimax or logical proofs using resolution or . . .) and what kind of "knowledge" you are using in your system.
  2. Let me know how much progress you have made and what work you still have left to complete. If you are considering reducing or increasing the scope of your project, talk about that here and describe what reductions or extensions you plan to make. Be sure that you end up with a coherent project if you are reducing what you are doing.